- Such a comfort. Better than expected. Gives me some independence
- Because of your wonderful service I am now able to do things in my life I have not been able to do for the past twenty years. My heartfelt thanks to all. (Person new to ElderCARE is receiving physical therapy.)
- Wouldn't be able to live in my own home.
- Was taking PACE and it was a 5-6 hour trip. Was worn out & nervous. Use of ElderCARE has been wonderful. Has really increased life expectancy. Renewed strength. Very happy with ElderCARE
- If it wasn't for ElderCARE, would be in assisted living. ElderCARE has been a God send.
ElderCARE does not charge for any of its services. Your contributions make comments like these possible!
You can give a gift in celebration for a birthday or anniversary or as a memorial. Each and every gift is greatly appreciated and wisely used to serve your neighbors who may have many needs and few choices. Thank you in advance for your generous contribution to quality of life for those who are among Lake County’s most vulnerable – frail, homebound elders.
How Can You Support Elders in Need?
To make a gift today, please complete our Donation form.
Mail it along with your check made payable to ElderCARE@ChristChurch to us at 410 Grand Avenue Waukegan, IL 60085.
Please consider making a gift on a regular basis, perhaps monthly. Please follow the procedure for donating now above. Thank you.
Donate a vehicle with the proceeds to go to ElderCARE
Please call us at 847-406-4683 to learn more. To access the intention to donate a vehicle form, click here.
Coins for ElderCARE
Do you have a group of people looking for a simple, easy fund raiser that makes a difference in the lives of older adults? ‘Coins for ElderCARE’ is for you!
How it works:
Contact us; we will give you as many empty prescription bottles as you want.
Distribute the empty bottles to your friends, family, book club, church …
Have them return the Rx bottles when they are full or by a certain date
Bring the bottles back to us.
Contact us to learn more and set up ‘Coins for ElderCARE’ for your group. We can be reached either by phone at 847-406-4683 or
Through your place of employment
Many employers will support a cause their employees believe in.
Some ways include:
Matching employee contributions
Allowing employees to do a fund raiser like Coins for ElderCARE either among employees or employees and customers too
Providing sponsorship/financial support to a special event
Participating in the United Way's Combined Appeal
In the Future
Please consider helping to build a Legacy of CARE by remembering ElderCARE in your will. Contact us to learn more about how to go about doing this. We can be reached either by phone at 847-406-4683 or
Know that your contributions have helped improve the life of an elder in your community!
ElderCARE through its fiscal agent, Christ Church, is a 501-c-3 organization. As such, all contributions to it are tax deductible.